A little while ago Audrey wrote to now Australian Prime Minister Turnbull regarding planned cuts to the ABC (he never bothered to reply to her letter).
After hearing he was due to succeed the slapstick Tony Abbott she decided that she needed to launch her own campaign (unprompted by me apart from telling her that it was a manifesto)
She appears to have a pretty decent political platform...
When I am prime minister these are things I plan to do
1. No religion in schools because it is boring.
2. Look after people from overseas because they are nice.
3. Teach kids cursive handwriting.
4. Be nice to animals and don't chop down trees because it is their habitat.
5. Everyone should have a (swimming) pool because it is healthy and fun.