Sunday, May 25, 2014

Flip Out

We had new carpets fitted in the kids' rooms in the week and the guy who came to fit it (Tim) told me about a great new place which had opened in Hume, on the outskirts of Canberra called 'Flip Out'. It's based on trampolining with masses of trampolines and foam pits on the walls and floors - there's a smaller kids area as well as a huge bigger kids area as well.

Audrey, Eli and I tripped along there on Sunday, meeting up with Tim and his son Jake and also ran into one of Audrey's teachers! The place was swarming with kids and we enjoyed an hour variously bouncing and jumping into foam pits.

The kids loved it and have already asked when we're going back, which I'm sure we will. I still haven't mastered my front flip (my New Year's resolution of 2013) but I'm sure I will before too long!







No comments: