Wednesday, April 12, 2017

End of term tennis and pizza

Before Amy died I used to play tennis once a week and really enjoyed it. Since then I've had a bit of a hiatus as working and looking after the kids doesn't really afford me any spare time (plus being exhausted all the time doesn't exactly help). I've always loved the sport and in January signed up again to play with the same couple of coaches who I used to play with previously.

The class size has grown a fair bit since 2014 and the classes relocated to Old Parliament House (which are lovely courts). It's tricky juggling the kids after school but they seem content to sit and watch while I play, though I'm not sure how they're going to go with the nights getting colder as there's not really anywhere they can wait inside. Guess I'll find out before too long.

Monday was our last session and we finished off the term with pizza and a natter. They're a good bunch and the kids were happy to join in and share some of the pizza on offer.


No comments: