Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Queensland Ballet Company

Audrey was lucky enough to be chosen to take part in a workshop organised by Canberra Theatre and the Queensland Ballet company during the school holidays at the tranquil and pretty Gormon House. She had a really lovely time and ended each day with a smile on her face. Certainly the quality of the teaching was excellent. I think it was probably a one-off (QBC are performing the nutcracker in Canberra shortly) but she had loads of fun and gained ever so many new skills.

It was great seeing her performing at the end of the week concert - they did ballet, contemporary and jazz routines.

I tried to pass onto Audrey my extensive experience of jazz dancing..which basically extends to 'jazz hands' but she didn't seem to take me seriously. Nor did the guys at QBC who seemed a little underwhelmed at my talent.


Certificate - going straight to the pool room.


No comments: