Saturday, December 28, 2013

Gooey stuff

When I was a kid my Christmas stocking always contained some gooey bubble stuff. I'm not even really sure what it's called other than I know it's made in Germany and sold in a toothpaste-like tubes. You blow it through a straw and can make pretty large bubbles. When I was younger it always provided lots of entertainment on Christmas Day after you had opened your presents, gorged on chocolate and broken your brand new Action Man's arm.
 
I was therefore so pleased when I found the same product in our friend's toy shop.
 
The product as a kid always had a really strong chemical smell, but they've obviously changed the formulation. The basic straw has now advanced too so you can't suck back and leave yourself with a plasticised lung. It's good fun stuff.  
 

 

No comments: