Monday, March 5, 2012

End Logging of Native Forest in Tasmania!

We found a postcard the other day protesting about the destruction of habitat in Malaysia and Tasmania by a Sarawak based company called Ta Ann.

If you want to know more about the damage they're causing then click here

Audrey got quite interested in the campaign and so I helped her write a letter of protest (she dictated I wrote, and then she embellished with some pictures and a bit more writing)Not sure if it'll have any effect, but I thought it was a good go for a 1st letter of protest. Let's see if we get a reply...

1 comment:

Dad said...

If she can grow up as a person with concerns, that is good. Somehow I have always seen Trevor as a true professional when it came to lodging a complaint. I often try his methods and find them very useful provided you do not get too carried away with your success