Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Remarkable!

Audrey said her first word this morning. Well actually she said three. She woke up as usual around 6.15am, but instead of her usual gurgling she clearly said 'Sub-prime mortgages'. I'm not sure where she got it from, but after breakfast she said it a couple of times more - clear as a bell.

We also practiced with her crayons just before Amy left for work and she drew the picture below, which seems to show the FTSE 100 12 month index. As she's only 7 months old, I'm not sure how she knew the figures for the 5 months before she was born, but it seems a remarkable co-incidence I'm sure you'll agree....Do you think we should tell anyone?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please ask Audrey to do the next 12 months then we can all retire!

Lucy Filet said...

Oh my goodness! I laughed so hard at this:). My youngest, who is almost 2, regularly says "Yemen". We think he is putting in a request for our next posting:).

Anonymous said...

I know it is April 1st, but a large part of the stuff we are fed by the British government are based on ideas far more barmy than this.
Audrey may have a future in Politics if she can develop this talent. But watch out for the Samuel Prophetic Children movement. They are really unbelievable. see Google