Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First World Problems

Recently I came upon a Twitter feed of "First World Problems". They made me laugh and I've since discovered the internet is full of a variety of sites giving similar observations - leading me to suspect I'm about 12 months behind this trend (which in itself is probably a FWP).

None of these are my own, but they all made me chuckle...(as well as serving as a reminder of what an easy and cosseted existence we live)....If you want more there are a gazillion websites you can look at...

First World Problems

  • Trust me, you just don’t get a good cheese selection at resorts in the Maldives
  • My Porsche is too old to be new, and not old enough to be classic
  • My sandwich bread was toasted too much and now when I take a bite it scrapes the roof of my mouth.
  • I got slight indigestion from my free lunch
  • The 'humorous' t-shirt I received as a gift isn't really my kind of joke
  • I put my socks on inside out
  • I didn't "shake well" enough.
  • People can send photos from Mars to Earth but my phone has no signal in my house.
  • The microwave at work doesn't have a quick minute so I have to press four buttons to heat up my lunch
  • I spent too long in the bath and now my hands are wrinkled.
  • My Facebook status has yet to receive a single like.
  • I accidentally bought grapes with seeds in them.
  • My electric toothbrush died and now I have to move my arm.
  • I didn't save room for dessert

1 comment:

Dad said...

Delightful, Thanks for this much appreciated!!!
XXXXXX