Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let the renovations begin!

We've just purchased our rental property. I actually don't know how Amy let me get away with it. In terms of condition it's possibly the worst house I've ever lived in, and as a student in Birmingham and Sheffield I lived in some preeetty dodgy houses.

We'll probably finish the decorating at about the same time that we pay off the mortgage in 2093.

We started last weekend with Eli's bedroom. Audrey was so excited to paint - she wasn't so keen about the lengthy preparation but sang happy little songs once she was let free with the roller.

Here's a few pics. This blog is likely to get filled up with DIY successes and disasters over the next few months - it'll probably be about as interesting as watching paint dry!

1 comment:

Minnie said...

First time poster here at your blog --- please keep it up! I'm enjoying the reads.