Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Our second scan!


The next scan took place at 22 weeks - by this time our baby had got a fair bit bigger and was beginning to move around a bit.


Again the doctor took Amy through a series of tests and we got to see our baby again, only this time the scan was a fair bit clearer and well defined.


The doctor was able to tell us the sex of the baby and we discovered we were having a little girl!


Everyone at Amy's work was really excited and even though we still had an awful long way to go before the birth we already felt like proud parents!
Learnt a new word at the doctors as well 'mocz' - when we left the doctors he asked me whether I had any questions. Written on the sheet he had been filling in was the word 'mocz' so I asked him what it meant......(it means urine).
I'll add that to my other useful Polish word (jez) - meaning hedgehog.

No comments: