Thursday, February 6, 2014

Peppa Pig at Canberra Theatre

I confess that we're big Peppa Pig fans. I guess because we have an older girl and a younger boy our family dynamic is pretty similar. I don't (currently) wear glasses like Daddy Pig, but my stomach is growing in a similar manner and of course I'm a bit of an expert at most things.

Unfortunately when we were in UK it rained during the days when we were within driving distance of Peppa Pig World (I'm sure it would have been our Mecca) but we were thrilled when the travelling theatre show arrived in Canberra.

Canberra theatre benefited from several days sell out performances and you could hear an intake of excited breath when the Peppa Pig theme tune piped up and the curtain rose.

All the favourites were there, Peppa, George, Zoe Zebra and of course Pedro Pony. Miss Rabbit made several appearances - we saw her flying balloons, driving trains and buses.

It was an excellent hour and a half and the kids talked about it for days afterwards.

Here's some pics;


No comments: