Monday, July 20, 2009

Fly me to the moon?

Today marks the 40th anniversary of the moon 'landings'. Even though I was only 4 months old at the time of the Apollo 11 mission, I still had my doubts about the legitimacy of the mission.

Personally I think it was all faked to help the US out in the cold war. Besides there must be a lot of debris still on the moon that we've never been shown pictures of.

If you want to know more then there must be a thousand conspiracy theory sites on the internet, but personally this picture is enough proof for me to believe that it's all an elabourate hoax organised by NASA.

Take a really close look at the picture, and see if you agree - it's clear that the shadows on the moon's surface are clearly all wrong, also why aren't there any stars? I'm also perplexed by the reflection on Neil Armstrong's visor....

with thanks to http://www.flickr.com/photos/samuel-leo/3715558604/

No comments: