Sunday, January 18, 2009

Audrey, Annie and the Armadillos

We paid another visit to the Botanic Gardens this weekend, together with our friends Kim and Mark and their lovely little boy Rory. It was a beautiful summer evening and there were even more people there than the week before.

Here's a video clip of Audrey getting down to the music.




On Sunday I went to watch Wolves game with Bristol City. It was a shame it finished 2-2 as Wolves really deserved (and needed) the points. The game was noteable as it was played in some of the worst weather I have ever seen a match take place in. The TV kept focussing in on a ball-boy sat huddled by the corner flag as the freezing horizontal rain whipped him and the supporters around him.

By contrast when I left the pub where I had watched the game, the outside temperature was 28 degrees C and me Amy and Audrey then spent the afternoon in an outdoor swimming pool in nearby Phillip.

No comments: