Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A sad farewell to Warsaw/en-route to Singapore

We bid a sad farewell to Warsaw and headed by Singapore Airlines to Adelaide.

We were lucky enough to be travelling business class and (although I hate to boast) our seats from Zurich to Singapore can only be described as expansive. Donning our complementary slippers we sat back to enjoy our champagne and nibbles - we even had two windows to gaze out of - it is most definitely the way to travel (even better if it's at someone elses expense!). Even Audrey enjoyed it - her last trip Down Under had been in economy, and this time around she found she could crawl around our 'pod' with ease and stretch out when our seat became converted into a bed. She even got given a rather strange pink looking doll by the crew!


We arrived in Singapore refreshed and over-fed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm sorry I missed ya! I arrived back in Warsaw on 15th August, only to discover that you decided not to wait :) I hope everything is going great in Canberra, please send me your new contact details if you can... Your previous email address seems to be no longer valid... Happy birthday Audrey! I remember you when you were only zero. Na Zdrowie y'all. .Drew.