Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Brunch at the Hilton


The beautiful people of Warsaw "do brunch" on Sundays at various posh hotels around the city.
The three of us had never had the opportunity to try one, but this afternoon a group of us went along to the Hilton to sample their rolling brunch buffet.
Although a bit pricier than you'd normally pay for a meal in Poland, the hotel laid on a huge buffet with a massive selection of sushi, soups, seafood, pasta, fish and about 20 different desserts. It runs from 12.30pm-6.30pm (and therefore provides ample opportunity to gorge yourself silly).

On about my 8th serving I realised that I was ridiculously full and so took refuge in the children's play area with Audrey. I lay on the mat holding my stomach, while she played with the lego blocks just long enough for me to recover before heading back for my second serve of pudding (very nice chocolate mousse it was too).


our table



Pene Grace and Audrey


Amy and Audrey

No comments: